1. The cake category will be given a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place award. Entries will be judged on taste, appearance and texture.
2. The pie category will be given a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place award. Entries will be judged on taste and appearance.
3. Recipes do not have to be original.
4. There is no fee to enter the contest and each contestant may enter more than one category.
5. A separate form must be turned in for each entry.
6. Cakes and pies must be delivered to the RS Fire Department or Bank’s Drugs by 5pm on Friday, October 12th. Judging will be at 5:45 pm.
7. All entries become property of the RS Harvest Festival and will be available for purchase.
8. Please place all cakes, pies or cookies on disposable plates.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CAKE AND PIE BAKING CONTEST. The cake, pie and cookie baking contest is sponsored by Bank’s Drugs of Ridge Spring. The Ridge Spring Harvest Festival Committee or the Town of Ridge Spring will not be held responsible for any accidents that may occur during the 2018 Harvest Festival.
Mail or deliver application to
Ridge Spring Town Hall
PO Box 444
Ridge Spring, SC 29129
contact information coming